u could've asked for in a winter. 26-27 degrees, no rain, and reasonably warm. All of which contributes to the awesomely cheerful and happy persona I had the entire day. Although I didn't get as much sleep as I would've liked beforehand (due to I don't know how many hours of skype), I was pretty awake and alert.
To celebrate this joyous day, I was given the arduous task of planning some immaculate details about certain specifics, especially those pertaining to the ever-present questions of WHAT to do, as well as WHERE to do it in. After hours of painful internet searching and yellow-page flicking, I finally decided...
to give up and just consult the 'to-do list' and picked an activity I thought we'd both enjoy instead. SO then, I picked...
the city. =P
Well, to be honest, there were other options on the table, but I decided that messing with her would be most fun for me and most annoying for her (doubly rewarding XD). And it would also cause her no end of trouble trying to guess what the specific activity was if I gave her hints, so I did.
On a different sidenote here, I think its interesting that the female psyche loves to be surprised, but at the same time, can't wait for it at the same time. Over the course of the week, any conversation I had with the gf always included dialogue that went along these lines:
----
C: "So do you want me to tell you what it is?"
A: "No! Don't tell me! Its meant to be a surprise!"
C: "Oh, okay. I won't tell you then. =)"
A: "NOoOooOoo!! Tell me!"
C: "Oka-"
A: "No wait! Don't tell me!"
C: "So do you want me to tel-"
A: "No, okay. Tell me."
C: "..."
A: "..."
C: "I-"
A: "No wait! Don't tell me."
C: *internal thought* "lol"
A: "Okay, how about a hint?"
-------------
Okay, now that you have the backstory, I shall continue.
You can join in the fun and see if you could guess what said activity was.
Monday hint: Wear long pants and socks
Tuesday hint: You may want to bring a spare change of clothes after and the event requires booking beforehand
Wednesday hint: It involves some small level of physical activity, and lasts about 1hour
Thursday hint: Price range is about $70 p.p
Friday Morning (1am) hint: Location is at Centennial Park
Can you guess what it is?
Find out...after the break (and the rest of my unncessarily long recount)
-------
We met up at Central and were instantly whisked away on the bus to Centennial (I'm going to pretend we never went to Hungry Jacks for breakfast cas that's besides the point). I was a bit worried because the stupid weather didn't turn out as I said earlier (blame the weatherman! Its always the weatherman!) and it was actually extremely cloudy. I was scared it was going to rain because that would totally ruin my groove. Luckily, it didn't. Oh, and also because I made an 11am booking.
And then, there we were...
"Centennial Stables" - the prime location for horse-riding for anyone who doesn't want to drive somewhere remote (to my uni for example @.@)
Seriously though, Horse-riding is a blast! I mean, I totally havn't done anything like that since I was like 6, and the fact that I donated blood the day before meant that every time my horse decided to trot instead of walk, I felt like I was flying with the lightest feeling in my head.
I would totally recommend everyone to go because it was really enjoyable. (If you don't mind the cost that is). I paid for a park ride for 2 for $140, which includes a 1 hour private walk around the park with one instructor.
Our horses were really slow, so our park ride went on for an hour and a half. More bang for your buck ;) Love our horses Dex and Bing. (Refer to photos, Dex being the uglier one who would slow down to a crawl and then decide to trot to catch up and Bing being the smaller one for...well, the smaller one =P)
Enough chatter, here are some photos.

Piglet with Bing
Me and Dex. =)