PILLS HERE! Grab 'em Pills r radioblogclub / quicktime player here. =)
the drugged
Cam Wong
MBBS, Mast.Critical Care
PGY3 Emergency SRMO
I will always stay positive, do my best and love/be loved

now thinking
Here's to travelling into the future!

Addicted to these pills
1. Starcraft II
2. Reddit.com
3. Whirlpool
4. Ozbargain
5. ABC News

looking for the lost soul



my daily dosage
This blog is dedicated to myself, Cambridge Wong. I don't blog here often, and have neglected it for years. Nevertheless, this is the only place I have ever attempted to log my life. So as long as I can remember that I have a blog, and can bother to visit it, I will try to make an update. Thank you
My volume of Distribution
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
March 2010
September 2010
May 2011
September 2011

credits


I passed =) / Thursday, December 17, 2009
Biggest sigh of relief.

Thank god I passed.

Am v. happy. Now a chirpy 3rd year. Life is great.

Also, big congrats to my sister for kicking butt for her HSC. For security purposes, cannot reveal her marks nor her ATAR, but rest assured she'll definitely probably most likely be doing engineering @ UTS.

Big love sis.

In other news, been starting to play basketball with the balls. I feel crap. ='( Didn't score a single basket, even though we won at like 55 points or something. I had enough game time, but just didn't take any shots. Well, i shot one, but I missed. That's what I get for not warming up before the game and just making it last minute. Sigh... "I need to train", that's what I said to myself.

And TRAIN I did!! Today, at the park, I spent from 2pm till 9pm at the park just playing basketball. 7 hours!! THAT"S RIGHT!! I am so friggin tired right now though...but all worth it. As a result, I most likely won't be attending KGV tomorrow.

---------------------------
House parties!! Much fun. Pretty much all I've been doing since holidays started. For my blog's benefit, my entire family's been away on holidays for ages now. Mum will be back soon, Dec 27th, and Rain and Dad will come back Jan 3rd.

Going to buy U-Sing for Wii (its pretty much Singstar for wii), so thanks Ray! Will pay you back ASAP!

Being home alone is kinda cool, but also a lot of work. I never really had to take care of myself before, and its definitely a good experience! Washing clothes, washing dishes, cooking dinner, taking the trash out, feeding the chickens, vacuuming the house, paying the bills etc etc, the list goes on!
--------------------------

Also slight rant:
i) I heavily dislike people who hold grudges. That aint cool. Nor logical. Nor fair. I suppose the best way to deal with these sort've people is to just avoid them, since they don't want to see you anyway, I'm sure they won't mind. Personally, being nice to them just doesn't work. =/ From now on, I'm just going to ignore them. You can't please everyone, and in my defence, its not like I havn't tried. So there! *points at conscience*
ii) I need more cash. I need to ...buy...stuff *stabs conscience*

Labels: , , , ,


/because of my high tolerance.
1:04:00 AM

>>>