Shooting Star / Friday, September 24, 2010
This is the park that I always go to.
I can see the sunset on-the-slide.
Since long time ago, it was my own special tower.
If I have any troubles, I always come here to hide.
Ever since that time, I'm still in the middle of my dream.
Even in my prime, I'm not able to fulfill it.
Maybe this is the end...
What a weak voice that I speak in.
But there are also days that seem a little spicy.
And then I'll remember
looking for that shooting star in the night sky.
The wish I made when I was small
hasn't changed with the passage of time.
When I look at the sky,
the stars are still embracing.
These stars look like a crowd of people
all radiating down with different types of light.
That's right, that's why...
I want to shine once.
I close my eyes and swear far and far.
I entrust my dream to a shooting star.
Labels: life, poetry, thoughts
/because of my high tolerance.
11:49:00 PM
>>>