Chemistry Trial. / Friday, August 24, 2007
Came to school at 11 after sleeping in.
Had to move from room to room because Senior Study was closed.
Every single time we were kicked out because of some douche class
Methanoic Acid as the pract. task. Who would've guessed?
I actually thought it was going to be the Potassium thiocyanide pract. T__T
Surprisingly, the pract wasn't as gg as I initially assumed.
The graph would definitely be the decider in this test, being worth 6 marks.
Remembering the Haber process formula helped answer the last question. Phew.
Yearly practical was way harder than this, so that's good. =)
The bass from the music player was like crazily good for studying.
Richard Yang tricked me into bringing my laptop today. Grr.....
I then proceeded to play Little Fighter and Dragonball on it before the exam.
All in all, an enjoyable day.
Little Fighter is v. fun. Spammed heaps of hours on it.
Labels: exams, HSC, poetry
/because of my high tolerance.
4:46:00 PM
>>>