Extension English Trial / Tuesday, August 28, 2007
okay, I'm going to be totally honest right now (which is something I rarely do in real life, let alone in a stupid public blog open for the world to read).
You ready for it?
Sure?
Okaaaaaayyyy.....
*takes a deep breath*
I'M GOING TO FUCKING FAIL EXTENSION ENGLISH IN 2 HOURS AND THERE'S NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
WITH ALOT OF GG'S IN THE MIDDLE!!!!!
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG...
ITS IN LIKE 3 HRS AND I'VE JUST FINISHED WRITING MY ESSAY AND CREATIVE...
*sob
what if i just slit my wrist right now....
hmm...
edit:
lol..when I got to school, there was this like..major major accident off cleveland street (again) and I just made the test.
Some poor guy died I think because I saw a body and white sheet covering him/her next to this trashed up motorbike. When I was at Central I was like, why is the bus moving so slow, and when everybody started going on detoured roads, I was only thinking about myself and how late I was, and when I started running off the bus towards the blocked road of Cleveland, then it struck me something serious had happened.
It was just crazy...poor guy...
as for the test itself, it wasn't as bad as I thought. Since there was no way in hell I could remember the essay+creative i'd written, I completely winged that test. Made up quotes and critics and dates and stuff. I even made up an entire supplementary. I was originally going to use an anime as a supplementary(OTAKU!!!), but then decided that'll probably work against me...
so i changed the anime Rurouni Kenshin into a novel written in 1893 during the Meiji period instead of as an anime about the Meiji Period in 1996.
Only one test to go!!
(I drove home from Hurstville after two schooners and didn't display my P plates...@_@. Pffftt....like I was going to crash anyway! *looks away*)
Labels: blog, exams, HSC
/because of my high tolerance.
9:57:00 AM
>>>