~Physics Trial Impending doom~ / Sunday, August 19, 2007
Physics Trials tomorrow. Hm.. Do not know what to think. I feel like I should know the answers to all these trials right in front of my face right now, but when I actually read the questions, I get that feeling of, "hmm...toughie. I'm not sure I can answer this...maybe the next one is easier" and I repeat that thought for every 3 questions.
Now, hopefully, everybody feels the same way and I'll still come out that exam tomorrow beaming. =) But I just remembered they're placing a heavy emphasis on transformers. Oh shit. I seriously just remembered, as I was typing that very sentence.
I guess that just cut another half hour of sleep away from me then.
You know, worst comes to worst, I'll resort to plan B.
If I look like I'm going to ace the trials, people will think I'm going to ace that trial. And if I believe other people think I'll ace the trial, there's my confidence booster and therefore a concentration raiser. =]
So.....
1. *Squints Eyes like asians do*
2. Pulls out glasses
3. Tucks in shirt and pulls pants up
4. Calculator in left hand, blue pen in right.
5. Pops a concentration pill
6. Drinks Can of Red Bull (boo to all you V drinkers) [sidenote: you hear about that guy who drank 8 red bulls and died of heart attack coz it stopped? now that's hectic...think how slow everything seemed to him. one word for it: epic.]
7. Gets 3 hair pins and pins fringe.
8. Gets one more hair clip/pin just to make things even.
=)
SUPER NERD CAM!!!!
WHOOOOOOOSSSHHH!!!
Labels: blog, exams, rant, stress
/because of my high tolerance.
10:53:00 PM
>>>