Fuck / Sunday, June 22, 2008
One last exam tomorrow and I'm not studying...Why?! Why must I fizz out the day beforehand...
And to add to that, I fucked up all my other exams. Fkn hell, this is like one of the few complaints I have about med. Fkn exams...
Although I'm sure that's what all you people also felt towards your exams, except two things.
1) You guys have finished your exams.
2) Medicine is hard for a reason. =.=
I can't speak for the people who do commerce/law related courses, because you guys suffer enough from your QMA's and other ongoing 'assignments', which I don't have. However, for you pharmacy people, I have no idea what you guys are complaining about. I looked at your exam papers and they're fkn easy. You guys cover nowhere near the same amount of shit that we do, and so your only valid complaint is that you guys have more exams than I do and that you finish later than I do.
But I must apologize, why am I raging against pharm people? Sorry. =[
I've done all but the 1999 and the 2000 Melbourne University medicine papers now and I'm averaging a FAIL in all of them.
2005 - 32%
2004 - 61%
2003 - 47%
2002 - 45%
2001 - havn't corrected with friends yet.
2000 - later tonight
1999 - an hr before exam
Incidentally, my last MCQ exam needs to be ranted at. We only ever had 1 lecture on embryology so why the fuck was there so many questions regarding cell specialisation; especially about the varying stages leading to blastocysts from oocytes!? What happened to the weeks of lectures spent on energy metabolism?! Like...2 questions asked about shit we did for 4 weeks consecutively and half the bloody paper on a lecture we did in bloody week 7!! UWS, fuck you.
----------------
Now playing:
Eiffel 65 - Blue (Da Ba Dee)via FoxyTunesLabels: emotions, exams, uni, UWS
/because of my high tolerance.
8:16:00 PM
>>>