"OmgOmgOmg...Eh..tomorrow" / Saturday, September 6, 2008
Okay okay, so its a new theme. Well, technically, not that new of a theme anymore, since I put it on a week ago and havn't bothered to do anything about it. In addition, I scabbed it off blogskins, since I have zero html experience and I feel bad if I keep asking Yi to make one for me once every half year. And yeah, I wanted an anime type of feel to it (inner nerd ftw!) and this is the result. I was also partially inspired by my spelling mistake of 'cyane' (and again, kudos to Yi for pointing that out to me).
EDIT: Quite right Yi. It is indeed 'cyan'. I'm a slow learner, I'm afraid.
Moving on, I have been quite busy lately. There's a formative exam coming up on Monday, and I as always, feel like I havn't studied for it and I really should. Don't you just hate it when you know you oughta do something and especially when you know its not too late to change things but you just sit there and go, "yeah...I'll get to it later".
That's exactly how I felt...2 weeks ago. And 2 weeks later now I'm still thinking 'yeah..tomorrow. Definitely tomorrow'. But now its mixed with a tinge of 'omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg...'.
I'm also blogging right now because I have this little lull between students coming here for tutoring. You see, you may or may not be aware of this, but, ever since I've quitted working at Kmart, I've picked up alot more tutoring students. Every Saturday, I start tutoring from 11am-5pm, then have a little break for dinner before going again till 10:30pm. Fortunately, one of my students doesn't regularly show up in the 7pm slot, so I get a little more time off.
And I just sit there during the lessons, teaching, teaching and teaching...all the while staring at the clock. I don't mean to do it deliberately, but after you've taught the student and she's busy doing the question (yeah, all female students. Guys don't want tutoring or something?!), there's nothing to do except turn your pen and...look at the clock!
Okay, no more time to talk now, student is coming in! Blog next week this time maybe? XD
Labels: exams, life
/because of my high tolerance.
8:23:00 PM
>>>