exams 2nd sem / Sunday, October 19, 2008
So I'm almost done with my EBM assignment, well technically, i've been almost done for about 3 hrs now. I've been trying to think of things to do to put it off, and I'm running out now, so I guess the last on the list is to blog about putting it off...
See how that works? Its genius!
Okay, I've also put myself on a facebook ban! That is, until exams are over. I'm sure I can do it, if it weren't for people always posting events on facebook all the time and wanting me to confirm! Yeah, I'll probably give in before that, but it still doesn't stop me from trying. So far I've been doing pretty well, so yay for me =D
I shouldn't be so negative actually. People want me to confirm because they care if I'm going, right? Well, I should be grateful I was invited to all these extravagent events! I really am. However, some of these events are quite pricey! $140 for a ticket for one day of fun? Hmm...I should've used that money to buy a Chris Brown/Rihanna show ticket. And another thing, I actually want to go to Good Vibes but it seems that clashes with another trip up to the coast. Oh dear oh my...
On a completely unrelated topic, here is my exam timetable
10/11 Scientific Basis of Medicine A Monday SAQ
12/11 Scientific Basis of Medicine B Wednesday SAQ
14/11 Scientific Basis of Medicine C Friday SAQ
17/11 Health Practice Monday
19/11 Scientific Basis of Medicine D Wednesday MCQ
21/11 Scientific Basis of Medicine E Friday MCQ
And then I'll be done =D
Alot of bloody exams, but spaced out. All good.
Labels: exams, uni
/because of my high tolerance.
8:23:00 PM
>>>