Trialing times... / Friday, December 12, 2008
Just wanted to say that I'm feeling pretty emo at the moment...
Why?
I have to do a fucking supp. exam. Fuck you medicine. Sif be a bitch to me. I can only see a few positives from this outcome
1. For a person to do a supp exam, he/she needs to have only just failed the total course by a margin of 2%. i.e. Total mark was 48%~
2. I failed first sem by 5%, meaning that I passed this sem by a few percent.
3. Conclusion is: I passed this sem, but not enough to make up for last sem. Therefore, I need to do a retest on the 22nd December.
I guess this means I'll be hitting the textbooks again for the next week. Great, another 'stuvac'. So what this effectively means is that I won't be going out at all during this period. Not at all. So yeah, there goes my plans till the 22nd. Fuck. I hate fucking life. Even now I'm typing this entry from uni, where I'm supposed to be studying.
You know what gets to me is that I fucking tried so fucking hard this semester to get things back on track. Did my work on time, didn't bludge, and tried to make sure I understood as much as possible. So why is God still fucking with me? Sigh....
I guess this is it from me, no facebook+no msn+no blog till its over.
I can do this. =) After all, I'm in this mess because it is, no matter how I try not to admit it, my fault.
Labels: bitching, exams, medicine, uni, UWS
/because of my high tolerance.
10:55:00 AM
>>>