One Sheep, Two Sheep.. / Saturday, June 13, 2009
So yeah, I'm back.
Thanks for the tags guys, you are awesome. ;)
New theme for a new season, and this one is pretty because it has a flash in it. *shakes mouse wildly across the screen* Look at that cloud go! Weeeee!!!
Umm...I finished 3 of my exams already. There's one more for me to do, Anatomy. That's going to be a little bitch, but nothing that I shouldn't be able to handle after those piece of shit exams they gave us to do.
Right now, I know nothing about anatomy really. =)
Hopefully by Wednesday, I will know the names of every bone, muscle, artery and vein as well as nerves in the human body and be able to identify what they are on a dead corpse.
How fun! =D
Someone can just like seriously, kill me now...I can't wait until after that exam though...Major party! Although they'll be pretty shortlived, I apparently start again on the 13th of July. The learning never ends when you're a med student it seems.
Makes me just want to bang my head like this:

Oh well, things come and change. I've accepted that much about life.
Before I leave you all today, I'll leave 3 messages.
The first goes like this:
Good luck to the rest of you who havn't finished your exams yet! I'm sure the bountiful results you reap will all come from all those hours of studying you sowed. =P If not, then like I said, I wish you guys good luck, if not, the best of luck. XD
The second goes like this:
Thankyou for investing that time with me. I havn't exactly been the best at what I did, and no doubt contributed to some of the worst. But you stuck by me, day in, day out, and for that I am grateful. For all the things that we did, all that time that we shared, I will value every moment of it and it has been a great learning curve for me. I'm sorry for the things I couldn't do for you. Oh, and for the dangers that we lived through. I take my hat off for you.
You're stronger and a wiser person than my wildest dreams.
And the last goes like this:
I don't know how to code html. XD Thankyou blogskins for this blogskin, and maybe one day it'll come to me. XD But at the moment, back to anatomy studying for me. You knows what comes next:
Ka-Me-Ha-Me-
...
Ha. =)
Labels: blog, emotions, exams, holidays, stress, thoughts
/because of my high tolerance.
9:28:00 PM
>>>