Casual Fridays / Saturday, July 18, 2009
I've gotten my results back!
They went good, but not so good.
I averaged 54 in all my exams, so that's actually my best mark I've ever gotten in uni. XD
That's kinda spastic come to think of it.
I failed two exams, but passed the other two. I'm kinda cut that I failed two on scores of 46 and 47. (But then again, giving the circumstances surrounding my exam period, quite understandable.)
Got 63 and 60 for the other two.
So basically, I can only fail one more exam this sem. I'll try my best! Esp since this sem is meant to be heaps easier than last sem, I'm hoping I won't fall into too much trouble.
Extremely pleased with my results. Did you know that 30% of my cohort failed this sem?! That's unbelievable! =O I mean, we all complained that the content in the exams did not reflect the content taught in the semester, but still...30% is really quite something.
The highest mark was 78, so not one single HD. Middle 50% of the grade got between 52-55, so that pretty much tells you just how hard these exams were.
Will try my best to improve!! ><
---------
In other news, hospital now has a casual fridays policy which I'm not minding at all. =)
No need to look as spiffy as you normally have to, but again, nice to see that even in hospital environments that they're adopting new strategies to improve working conditions.
Labels: exams, medicine, uni, UWS
/because of my high tolerance.
7:44:00 PM
>>>