Medical Dilemna / Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Okay, I have to submit my medical preferences for next year in by this Friday! I keep forgetting to do it! Aaaahhh...I don't know what to choose.
16 streams at Campbelltown, and 16 streams at Blacktown. Must choose a stream.
Each stream is divided into 2 medicine attachments, and 2 surgery attachments.
What to do, what to do...
I want to cardiology, but also want to do neurology. Why can't there be a stream with BOTH cardio and neurology. As for surgery elects, why do ALL the streams that have orthopaedics have breast surgery as the 2ndary elect. -.-"

What should I choose?! What should I choose?!
There's also surgery elects available at Bankstown Hospital, and that's heaps closer...but I'm more medically-oriented than surgery, so what does that mean!?
And also, I should do something not awesomely cool now, so that I can do that awesomely cool thing later in Year 5, when I actually know shit. So what's not awesomely cool but still something fun and radical? >.<
Blaaah!
See, if this was a mutiple choice question, I'd just pick 'A' or 'C', but now, there's 4 times as many options to choose from.
P.S: I've only put up the Campbelltown/Macarthur Hospital streams simply because I have no intentions of going to Blacktown Hospital untill necessary (Year 5...)
='(...
Oh well, just as long as I'm not stuck doing something lame like geriatrics.
Labels: medicine, stress, uni
/because of my high tolerance.
9:43:00 PM
>>>