iRage / Saturday, October 25, 2008
-I'm usually a patient guy, but now this has started to get to me. Why though? I'm going to ignore my first instincts which naturally say, "Is it something I did?" because I know that's bullshit. I thought I made it very clear but clearly not enough. Circumstances upon chance they'd say, but to hell with that. Must be the exam stress making my head go haywire.
-----
-I have only seen you once, yet you act like we've known each other in ages. Please, get off my case. I've ignored your messages, your calls and your convos, yet you still won't leave me alone. Its becoming stalkerish, and trust me, your whinny personality is starting to overwhelm me. As much as I care about how your day is, you don't have to feel obliged to tell me what's happening all the time. There is a limit to how much you would tell a friend, and we're barely that. Please stop. I hate clingy, especially in people you're not even close to. It just makes you look sad.
-----
-Clinical exam on next Thursday. Am not prepared. Tutor sucks like hell and has not taught us anything significant since he's appeared. No wonder we didn't get you a gift. You were absolutely crap and gave us no inspiration as to why we aspire to be in this profession. You're tardy, scruffy, unshaven and worse. You use us to get out of your clinicals, and it leaves me no wonder as to why you chose respiratory - the most boring out of the lot - as your specialisation you boring person! Even when I tried to approach you afterwards to talk about things I didn't know, and even when I asked you to sign the medical research consent form, your poor memory retention to what I just said frustrates me. Thanks for showing up 5 times this entire semester, it really showed you cared.
------
-Watched a crappy hip hop movie two days ago. I thought it would be interesting, seeing how its called "kung fu hip hop". It really isn't. Nothing fancy to start with, and Jordan Chan, please. Get the f*** off the screen. You can't sing, you can't act, and most of all, you can't dance. I can't believe you. You started off with dancing as your roots, and yet you still have to resort to doubles and stunt-tricks just to pull off what shouldn't be a complicated move to any bboy. It really makes the movie fail, what with Hyun Joon clearly outstripping you in every single dance routine. The girls however, were hot.
-------
-Done 30/60 lectures. I'm halfway there! T_T Fuck fuck fuck!!
Labels: bitching, emotions, exams, medicine, rant, stress, uni
/because of my high tolerance.
9:25:00 PM
>>>