Hiatus / Thursday, May 14, 2009
The blog will be on hiatus until further notice.
I'm sorry. Feeling quite stressed at the moment. Things are just stacking up and I'll need to have some time to deal with it all.
To summarise:
1. Just finished Week 12 and doing Week 9 notes.
2. Doing week 9 notes although I only know about 30% of it all.
3. Formative exam was gg.
4. Family matters.
5. Overall feeling overwhelmed and needing to cut back on non-essential activities (Except basketball)
6. Needing an excuse to cut off leisure activities just to make myself feel better about it.
7. Mainly needing to make more time out of having none.
8. Angry at how smart people seem to know it all and you take an hour to understand something they get straight away.
9. Angry at stupid lecturers with accents you don't understand; especially if they crack jokes that you don't find funny. "Did you guys watch House last night?! How weird is Amber and hallucinations? Hall-lucee-nations... haha, get it?!" - "NO! I DON"T!"
10. Kamehameha!
11. Screaming out that word really helps me destress. Lol, that's funny, ain't it? XD That technique has worked for me since '93
I apologise for any inconvenience caused =P
Let's set an arbitrary date for my next blog post...say...June 18th?
Check back then.
Now, say it with me:
KA!
-ME!
-HA!
-ME!
-HAAAAaaaAAAAaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAaaAAAaaaaaaaAAAAAaa.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *out of breath*
Labels: bitching, emotions, exams, family, life, rant, uni
/because of my high tolerance.
11:46:00 PM
>>>